You are not alone. Up to 1 in 6 couples around the world experience difficulties in conceiving.
Modern treatments are simple and very effective.
The vast majority of couples will achieve a pregnancy at some stage throughout the treatment pathway.
Your step-by-step guide to assisted conception: By Ami Hospital Vadodara
You should speak to your doctor if you are trying to conceive and know you have any of the following medical problems:
- Polycystic ovaries
- A history of mumps after puberty in the male partner
- Irregular periods (cycle shorter than 21 days or longer that 35 days), absent periods or irregular bleeding between menses
- History of pelvic inflammatory disease
- History of pelvic surgery
- Serious lower abdominal pain at the time of your menstrual bleeding
- History of cancer or gonadotoxic therapy