Women throughout Vadodara and Gujarat who are afflicted with a variety of gynecology and pelvic disorders suffer needlessly for years, fearing there isn’t much that can be done for their specific condition. Even worse, quite frequently, they don’t even know definitely what condition they’re suffering. For this reason, it is essential to get a proper diagnosis from a leader in the field of gynecologic and pelvic surgery.
Keep in mind that many gynecologic conditions have similar symptoms, yet require different treatments, therapies or surgical procedures to solve. It is also wise to enter the process of seeking a solution for your particular gynecologic or pelvic disorder with an open mind. Gynecologic surgery is not always the course of action. There are many therapeutic and non-invasive techniques available to treat complex gynecologic disorders. However, if surgery is the best course of action, Dr. Ami Patel always uses the least invasive approach possible, such as the Robotic MacroVasive Technique and LessVasive Surgery, as well as procedures using the Surgical System.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Chronic Pelvic Pain or Pelvic Pain
- Endometriosis and Advanced Stages of Endometriosis
- Interstitial Cystitus or Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Pelvic Adhesions or Pelvic Adhesive Disease
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse or Dropped Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence or Bladder Control Issues
- Uterine Fibroids and Uterine Tumors